Sarah is passionate about empowering others to achieve their health and fitness goals.
After Graduating from Cambrian College in 1999 with a diploma in Fitness & Leisure Management, she became a Certified Exercise Coach, and Level 3 Holistic Lifestyle Consultant through the CHEK Institute for corrective, holistic, exercise, kinesiology.
Sarah continues her education through participating regularly in workshops and certification upgrade courses. Sarah most recently completed ELDOA (spinal decompression) certification and is currently studying Scientific Shoulder Conditioning, through Legacy Performance & Integrated Wellness and the CHEK Institute, respectively.
After working as an Elite Personal Trainer for the Waterloo Good Life Club (2000-2004), and being nominated trainer of the year, Sarah decided to venture out on her own with her unique training approach and services. Today, she is the sole proprietor of Good Energy Coach studio based in Collingwood Ontario, specializing in personal training and offering daily group conditioning classes.
Sarah’s successful approach to personal training is centered around her initial assessments for nutrition & lifestyle benchmarks, core function and posture, combined with the goals of her clients.
Sarah is also a Keiser Certified Power Pacing instructor since 2000.
Her own fitness achievements include winning 2nd place in masters at the 2019 Oktoberfest Natural Classic BodyBuilding competition at the age 42, winning the Canadian College Athletic Association Championships for women’s cross-country running in 1999, completing the San Diego Rock’in Roll Marathon in 2004, and competing in multiple duathlon competitions throughout Ontario.
Sarah offers private and group fitness coaching, fitness transformation programs and health retreats.
Fun Facts about Sarah...
- Owns and runs her own boutique fitness studio (Good Energy Coach) and has trained hundreds of women
- Sarah specializes in ELDOA training which helps improve performance and increase flexibility
- She has helped many women lose over 20 unwanted pounds through her lifestyle practices and holistic methods
- She is passionate about helping women become their most VIBRANT selves through proper nutrition and movement
- Sarah has personal experience and education specifically in regards to helping women master their menopause and ease their discomforts through her personalized programs